We’re looking for you!
- Full-time ongoing role with a prominent and trusted Brisbane clinic
- Great opportunity for ongoing career development and progression
- Long-term potential to step into a leadership and business management position
Rare opportunities to join our passionate and committed allied health team – Benefit from working with Australian Universities and New Graduates
At Activate Physiotherapy “We heal what hurts, so our patients can get on with living their lives“. We do this by offering one-on-one physiotherapist care – no machines, no aides or gimmicks, promoting active recovery and helping our patients to set realistic goals to aide them to recover and avoid recurrent injury.
We also operate a Private Fracture Clinic and Clinical Pilates Studio so you can broaden your skillset.
We are excited to welcome a full-time Physiotherapists to our Stafford team. This rare opportunity will see you play a key role across the business, with your duties including but not limited to the following:
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy treatment
- Work closely with University stakeholders, as you drive and deliver our graduate program
- Support our Private Fracture Clinic and Clinical Pilates Studio
- Provide excellent patient care
- Actively seek opportunities to professionally develop
- The option to progress to management and clinical leadership role
Skills & experience
- Full Australian Work Rights
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- A fully qualified physiotherapist
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience in private practice physiotherapy
- Experienced with Pilates Training
- A team player that works well autonomously
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
If you are excited by this rare opportunity to join an industry leader, please click “apply for this job“ via SEEK with your attached Resume and Cover Letter.
We look forward to meeting you!