Take your recovery to the next level with Pilates Inspired Rehab at our Tingalpa clinic
Led by a qualified Physiotherapist, we will perform a thorough assessment before you commence your program in order to create an individually tailored rehabilitation exercise program.
Working one-on-one or in a group of up to six we will continue to monitor your progress and make adjustments to your Pilates inspired rehab program to ensure you are achieving the clinical improvements you need to heal and feel great.
We keep track of your progress with documentation in the same way we do with our hands on Physiotherapy sessions.
- Have an assessment with one of our Physiotherapists
- From there your Physiotherapist will design your unique Pilates program tailored to your needs and goals.
- You will work with your Physio one-on-one to learn how to perform the exercises in your program safely and effectively until you both feel you’re ready to start in a group
- Low back pain
- Neck pain and headaches
- Shoulder injuries, instability and pain
- Patellofemoral pain
- Osteoarthritis pain in the knees, hips, feet & spine
- Pregnancy related pain and post pregnancy recovery
- Pelvic floor recovery
- Post operative recovery
- Post fracture recovery
- Hypermobility and tone issues
- Stiffness and flexibility issues
- Neurological conditions (e.g. multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury)
- Health conditions (e.g. diabetes, hypertension)
- Mental health conditions (e.g. depression, anxiety)
Twin Parks Shopping Village
Shop 2, 1534 Wynnum Rd
Tingalpa QLD 4173
07 3890 4361
MON – THURS
Stafford City Shopping Centre
93/400 Stafford Rd
Stafford, Qld 4053
07 3352 4244
MON – THURS
To start your online booking, please select your nearest Activate Physiotherapy Clinic