Did you know
- Lower back pain is much more likely to be suffered by men (61%) than women (39%)
- Men are more likely than women to get sick from serious health problems
- Male deaths from nearly every non-gender specific condition, outnumber female deaths by up to 4times
- Men are traditionally more likely to be engaged in occupations and leisure activities with increased injury risk
- Even when they are not unwell, women are accustomed to making appointments for things like managing pregnancies, where there is no male equivalent.
- The “macho-man” nature in Australian culture makes it seem weak to admit you’re in pain or sensing something might be wrong with their health