Build your Physiotherapy Career now!
Thanks for submitting your interest in joining us at Activate Physiotherapy. We will be in touch via email shortly with the next step
Why Work for Us?
Making the decision where to work can feel like a daunting process. Private practice is an excellent place to be a physiotherapist allowing you access to a diverse caseload and the chance to be a first contact health professional.
Our Brisbane based clinics offer the best place to start your physiotherapy career and here’s why:
With over 10years of operation and starting the careers of each of our team members we have developed a mentoring and professional development program that is second to none. We’re with you at every stage of your journey into private practice providing:
- One-on-one induction from our senior clinical team to assist you to get up to speed clinically and administratively
- The opportunity to shadow your colleagues to see how it all works in action
- Longer consultation times to allow you to establish patient centred care and deliver excellent results
- Ongoing one-on-one support for you to case conference and continue to develop your clinical reasoning and treatment skills
- Have the opportunity to learn from others and teach in our team peer-led professional development sessions
- Attend funded external professional development courses and workshops
The best part is that these opportunities exist for each and every team member and dont stop when you move beyond your graduate year.
Work in a team
No-one should work alone, least of all when you are first starting out as a physiotherapist.
At Activate Physiotherapy you’ll work with an experienced team including 8 Physiotherapists and 2 Accredited Exercise Physiologists in two busy Medical Centres with >10 GP’s and a multidisciplinary Allied Health Team!
We all want to work enjoy coming to work so whether you want to case-conference or get a second opinion on a diagnosis or treatment plan or share a coffee we believe in creating a friendly and supportive team environment so you will flourish.
Our patient caseloads consist of many varied presentations that keep even our most experienced practitioners engaged and continually learning.
We regularly work with patients with the following conditions:
- Back and neck pain
- Upper and lower limb injuries
- Fractures including acute care requiring immobilisation
- Sporting injuries
- Workplace injuries
- Injuries form motor vehicle accidencts
- Muscle aches, strains and tears
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Post sugrical rehabilitation
- Vertigo and dizziness
- Neurological conditions
- Post cardiac event, chest infections and breathing difficulties
- Application of braces, splints and orthotics
We often have the opportunity to get out of the treatment room too. Offering Pilates-based rehabilitation within our clinic and gym and hydrotherapy within neighboring facilities. Our team also provide onsite injury management for a number of large distribution sites as well as local sporting associations.
Be True First Contact Practitioner
One of the many things we love about being private practice physiotherapists is the opportunity to be a first contact practitoner. There is no better feeling than being able to exercise your clinical reasoning skills to diagnose and treat a patient and see them get back to living their lives.
At Activate Physiotherapy we get this opportunity every day! Our team members apply patient-centred care models to deliver results for their patients. Our unique setting empowers physiotherapists to lead the care of our patients whilst also being able to liaise with the larger team of medical and allied health professionals within our collocated medical centres.
Are you our next team member?
If Activate Physiotherapy sounds like the place you want to launch your Physiotherapy career we’d love to hear from you
Submit your expression of interest of apply now!