Join our health reception team!
Are you a receptionist who is passionate about helping people to get out of pain & back to what they love? Activate Physiotherapy are looking for you!
- Help our clinicians to fix their patients pain fast and help them feel great!
- Apply your skills and knowledge in a business that makes a difference
- Work with a dynamic and friendly team
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and join a dynamic team of passionate health professionals we’d love to hear from you!
Why Work for Us?
Our Story: We see so so many people with injury prescribed a mix of rest, medication and wait and see advice. We knew we could do better. Activate Physiotherapy was designed to bring the best pain and injury management to the people of Brisbane. We want you to join us at our Brisbane based practice in the suburb of Stafford. Be part of our team of amazing like-minded physios & adminsitrators offering the best care for pain and injuries to everyone. You’ll be making a difference as you help people get out of pain and back to what they love doing!
Qualifications & experience
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting or bookkeeping experience in health care industry highly desired
- Previous experience in an allied health or medical reception role/s
- Dedicated, reliable and mature approach to your work
- Good team player, with the ability to work autonomously on set tasks
- Focus on achieving set outcomes whilst demonstrating initiative and contributing to quality improvement
- Flexibility to work hours in addition to a set roster when the business requires
Tasks & responsibilities
- Excellent customer service skills. As a receptionist you will literally be the first person many of of customers interact with. We need you to display strong communication skills to ensure you gain their trust and confidence
- Good organisation and multitasking skills. We need you to do your best work so our clinicians can do theirs. You’ll likely have more than one patient to deal with and you’ll need to juggle your regular tasks with other unexpected requests
- Strong computer skills and experience using Xero accounting software as well as and practice management and communication platforms. You’ll need a willingness to keep learning as our platforms keep improving so you can stay on top of things in order to understand how to best help our business
- You will enjoy solving problems and persist in getting to the right answer. Whether it is helping a patient to find an answer or helping sort out an accounting issue you will need an analytical mind and a focus on performance and continual improvement
- Accuracy and attention to detail. You’ll be employed to keep things tidier than we can, from managing patient files to accounts receivable and bank reconciliations we rely on you to get it done right
- Help people to become free of pain or injury and get back to what they love to do
- Join our family and work with a team of fantastic like-minded people
- Regular rostered hours and the security of employment as a casual or permanent team member
Are you our next team member?
If Activate Physiotherapy sounds like where you’d love to work we’d love to hear from you
Submit your expression of interest of apply now!